At least 75% of today’s diseases are attributable to stress and tension!
Therapeutic touch for health has proven helpful for people with pain.
SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF MASSAGE INCLUDE:
· Alleviates pain and improves flexibility and range of motion.
· Improves immune system function by stimulating lymph flow ~ the body’s natural defense system.
· Eases recovery and prevents injury during athletic training and performance.
· Creates improved circulation by pumping oxygen-rich blood into tissues and organs of the body.
· Nourishes and improves health and appearance of the skin ~ the body’s largest organ.
· Reduces muscle spasm and cramping.
· Eases injured, tired, or overused muscles. Nourishes, stretches and exercises weak and atrophied muscles.
· Improves balance between opposing muscle groups for better posture and function.
· Causes the body to release endorphins ~ the body’s natural painkillers.
· Relieves migraine and tension headaches.
· Lessens depression and anxiety and improves mind~body awareness.